Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Planning for Gen Con

My summer camp games have ended, and while I'm planning for the coming school year and my own weekend game with my regular group of adult gamers, my game-brain is working on Gen Con. I'll be offering a few Heroquest scenarios, including a short one just to introduce the game mechanics, and I will also have a Games and Education seminar on Saturday, August 6, at 1 pm in the afternoon. I'll bring my ideas and information, and I hope many other people will share their insights as well. Blogs and online chats (like this one) are all well and good, but there's nothing like the insights that occur when we get together face to face.

It would be great fun to meet anyone interested in talking games and education, whether at the seminar or otherwise during the convention!

David

No comments:

Post a Comment